This cookie disclosure is an integral part of the personal data processing disclosure, which may be consulted by clicking on the link located at the bottom of each page on our website.
What are cookies?
In general, cookies are small sized text strings that websites visited by users send to the users’ computers (usually the browser), where they are saved and then sent back to the same websites the next time the same user visits them.
While browsing on a specific website, the user’s computer may receive both the cookies of the website visited and cookies that are sent by other websites or web servers (“third-party” cookies), on which certain elements may reside (such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains, etc.), which are displayed on the website that the user is visiting.
Cookies may generally be used for different purposes such as executing IT authentications, monitoring sessions, saving information on specific configurations regarding users that access the server, for profiling purposes, etc.
First-party cookies are installed on the user’s computer and managed directly by B&B through this website.
Navigation or session cookies
“Navigation” or “session” cookies are fundamental to enable users to move around on our website, to carry out the activities strictly required for the functioning of the website (for example, allowing users to make a purchase or authenticate themselves to access private areas) and, therefore, to guarantee regular navigation on and use of the website. These cookies are not saved in a persistent manner on the user’s computer and, as a result, they disappear when the browser is closed.
Regulations in force do not require prior user consent to the use of these cookies and the processing associated with them. However, users may choose to deny consent to the installation of these cookies by adjusting their browser settings, but they should be aware of the fact that this decision may negatively influence their experience on our website.
“Functionality” cookies – which are classified as technical cookies pursuant to the Cookie Measure – make it possible for our website to remember certain user choices (such as geographical location and language preferences), in order to provide users with a more personalised and optimised navigation experience (such as searching for and identifying the shop closest to the geographical location disclosed by the user and the provision of our website content in the language selected by the user).
B&B does not use these cookies to profile the user’s web browsing activity. They are used only to personalise the service provided by B&B. The information gathered through these cookies is anonymous.
Functionality cookies are not indispensable to the functioning of our website, but they improve its quality and the user’s browsing experience. As a result, if these cookies are not accepted, the performance and functionality of www.alfaparfmilano.com/ may be inferior and access to specific website content may be limited.
Regulations in force do not require prior user consent to the use of these cookies and the processing associated with them. However, users may choose to deny consent to the installation of these cookies by adjusting their browser settings.
When a user browses on our website, it is possible that some cookies may be saved that are not controlled and managed by B&B. This happens, for example, if the user visits a page that includes the content of a third-party website. In this case, the user will receive cookies from these third-party services.
The table below identifies the third-party cookies present on www.alfaparfmilano.com/. These cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party that installs them on the user’s computer, and are broken down into the following macro-categories:
- Analytics: these cookies are used to gather and analyse statistical information on the number of users and on visits to the website;
- Advertising: these cookies are used to provide advertising services on a specific website.
Some third-party cookies may also be used for user profiling purposes and, therefore, to gather information about preferences expressed by the user while browsing online. For more details about the third-party cookies that are also used for profiling purposes, please refer to the table below.
Users who would not like to receive third-party cookies on their computers may use the links provided below to access the disclosures and consent forms of such third parties and refuse receipt of those cookies. In particular, please note that the cookies used by third parties also for profiling purposes are not managed by B&B and that, as a result, B&B has no direct and/or indirect access to the information gathered by using them.
Type and Function
These cookies are generally used to distinguish users and navigation sessions, to identify new visits or new navigation sessions and to save information about the user’s reaction to the website’s content.
How to disable cookies
We recommend that users who intend to disable one or more cookies used by this website express their choices using the third-party disclosures and consent forms listed in this disclosure.
The links below contain instructions on how to do this in the most commonly used browsers:
For additional information on cookies, you can go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ to obtain information on how to eliminate or manage cookies depending on which browser you use and how to manage your third-party cookie usage preferences.
The data controller is Beauty & Business S.p.A., registered office at via Ciserano, 24046, Osio Sotto (BG), Italy.
At any time and without completing any formal procedures, the user may exercise the rights pursuant to Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – “Personal Data Protection Code” (hereinafter, the “Privacy Code”) by sending an email to email@example.com
For clarity’s sake, the full text of Art. 7 of the Privacy Code is provided here below:
“Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The party concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his or her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and the communication thereof in intelligible form.
- The party concerned is entitled to obtain information about:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and means of processing;
- c) the logic applied for processing carried out using electronic instruments;
- d) the identifying information of the controller, managers and the designated representative pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be communicated or which could become aware of it as designated representatives within the national territory, or as managers or data processors.
- The party concerned is entitled:
- a) to have the data updated, adjusted or, if interested, supplemented;
- b) to have the data deleted, transformed into anonymous form or blocked if processed in violation of the law, including those that no longer need to be stored in light of the purpose for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) to obtain a certification that the operations pursuant to letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, unless this is impossible or requires the use of means that are obviously disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
- The party concerned is entitled to object, all or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his or her data, even if pertinent to the reason for which they were collected;
- b) to the processing of his or her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or conducting market research or sending commercial communications”.
By continuing to browse on the pages of the www.alfaparf.com/ website without making any selections using the consent forms provided in this disclosure, the user provides his or her consent to the installation of cookies.