Rebalancing TonicSKU PF018565
Bottle - 100 ml
Real solutions to meet the real beauty needs of today’s men.
Rebalancing Tonic from the Blends of Many line replenishes and rebalances, restoring optimal conditions to the scalp. When combined with Rebalancing Low Shampoo, it is a rebalancing scalp treatment.
ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA (WATER), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GLYCERIN, MENTHYL LACTATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, FAEX EXTRACT (YEAST EXTRACT), NIACINAMIDE, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, PANTHENOL, ZINC GLUCONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAFFEINE, LACTIC ACID, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, BIOTIN, COUMARIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PLANKTON EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-4, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BHT
For the complete and updated list of ingredients, we suggest referring to the product pack
- 87% of individuals reported reduced dandruff after the first application*
- 93% of individuals reported reduced sebum after the first application*
- Fragrance with vibrant notes of star anise, sophisticated sandalwood and patchouli
***Opinion of volunteers undergoing the full Rebalancing Blends of Many treatment_
Urban Defence Pro
Thanks to its macromolecular structure, it protects the hair fiber against pollutants and heavy metals, forming a protective film over it.
Natural active ingredient that carries out 3 basic actions on male hair:
- Antioxidant action, soothes scalp irritations;
- Stimulating action, promotes skin microcirculation and the activity of the follicle;
- Revitalizing action, gives the fiber renewed energy, leaving hair soft and shiny.
Double Reset System
A perfect blend of antimicrobial, biotechnological and botanical ingredients containing group B vitamins and amino acids. A specific complex that regulates sebaceous gland hyperactivity, the cause of oily scalps and dandruff.
Replenishes and rebalances, restoring optimal conditions to the scalp: anti-bacterial and sebum-regulating action.