BB Bleach Free Style LiftSKU PF018520
Compact, non-volatile white powder
It doesn’t matter where you start but where you get to
Free Style Lift from the BB Bleach line has been created for freehand lightening, so you can let your imagination run wild and produce highly customized results.
POTASSIUM PERSULFATE, KAOLIN, SODIUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METASILICATE, MALTODEXTRIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA (GUAR) GUM, EDTA, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SILICA, AQUA (WATER), HYDROXYPROPYLGLUCONAMIDE, HYDROXYPROPYLAMMONIUM GLUCONATE, LAURDIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED KERATIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE
For the complete and updated list of ingredients, we suggest referring to the product pack
How to use
- Mix BB Bleach with ALFAPARF MILANO Oxid’o in a non-metal bowl. Mixing ratio varies from 1:1 to 1:3 according to the bleaching technique chosen (see table).
Follow the recommended mixing ratios very carefully. Mix with a brush until you obtain a smooth, even, creamy consistency.
- Apply the bleaching mixture to dry, unwashed hair. Check the level of lift regularly.
- Once the desired level of lift has been reached, rinse hair thoroughly and shampoo to remove any leftover bleaching mixture.
Maximum processing time: 55 minutes. Do not use under a heat source.
- Easy to mix, adheres to hair when applied and does not drip
- The clay texture dries on the outside, isolating the strands so they do not stain neighboring sections, but continues to work on the inside
- Allows you to create uniform, freehand shades
- Hair is exceptionally beautiful and healthy after the service
The Bi-Bond Complex, Double Bond Reconstruction, is an innovative booster that protects hair. It is the evolution of the Biomimetic Quaternized Keratin contained in The Hair Supporters and Harmonizers. It works on the outside of hair, repairing damage, and inside, penetrating the fiber and restructuring it.
White clay is a precious and pure ingredient. Discovered in China in the 18th century, it is now one of the most precious cosmetic ingredients for hair due to its multiple benefits. It has purifying, adsorbent and energizing properties. As a result, hair is more protected, stronger, more supple and extremely soft.
Perfect for freehand work with gorgeous natural effects: innovative bleaching that is kind to hair.
Explore the BB Bleach lines to achieve the perfect lift for your style.