A house is not a home without people.
Welcome home, free spirits.
We have created education programs for you, who make every day a work of art, with courses that will guide and support you, whatever the stage of your professional career.
This space is for you because you make creativity your mission, you embark on the toughest journeys but always come out on top, you rewrite the rulebook with your brush and expertise.
The house rules
Color e Care Seminars
First you learn the rules, then you challenge them. Put yourself through your paces with our seminars designed to help you master advanced lightening techniques, revolutionary cuts and extreme styling: the only limit is your imagination.
Rio de Janeiro
Our Italian Ambassadors
- A disciple partisan of Vidal Sassoon and Mahogany, he combines art and hairstyling, creating geometric cuts with a strong sculptural impression.
- An eclectic and visionary artist, always anticipating the current trends; he embodies the creativity of a hairstylist and make-up artist.
- With pride and passion he develops genuine masterpieces where colors play the main role.
- A master in cutting and coloring, featuring an increasingly evolving artistic and creative vein.
- The most British of the Italians, in his geometrically-perfect work he finds the synthesis between the English school and the soft femininity of Italian style.
- A bright young star in the hairstyling world who has already found his unique style, the perfect balance of technique, energy and creativity.
Our International Ambassadors
- A great stylist and an outstanding teacher, his history with Alfaparf is longstanding, as well as his connection to fashion and the Spanish academic world.
- A British accent and a punk rock style that he redesigns with a funky twist for timeless, colorful and geometric collections.
- His “fusion hairstyling” effectively combines years of English school with the excellence of Italian fashion and the typical Latin American taste.
CUCO E GUILLE
- A team channeling Mexico’s warmth, passion and tradition through the art of colors and updos.