A house is not a home without people.
Welcome home, free spirits.
We have created education programs for you, who make every day a work of art, with courses that will guide and support you, whatever the stage of your professional career.
This space is for you because you make creativity your mission, you embark on the toughest journeys but always come out on top, you rewrite the rulebook with your brush and expertise.
Make yourself comfortable hairstyling dreamer
The house rules
Color e Care Seminars
COLOUR, SHAPE, CUTTING, STYLING SEMINARS.
Once you’ve learned the rules, look for new directions. Put yourself through your paces with our seminars designed to help you master advanced lightening techniques, revolutionary cuts and styling.
Rio de Janeiro
Our Italian Ambassadors
- A disciple partisan of Vidal Sassoon and Mahogany, he combines art and hairstyling, creating geometric cuts with a strong sculptural impression.
- An eclectic and visionary artist, always anticipating the current trends; he embodies the creativity of a hairstylist and make-up artist.
- With pride and passion he develops genuine masterpieces where colors play the main role.
- A master in cutting and coloring, featuring an increasingly evolving artistic and creative vein.
For years he has been the creator and designer of very successful hair fashion collections. His flair has led him to being three times a finalist for the International Visionary Award in London and several times a finalist as Best Art Director, Best Collection, Best Color and Best Cut at the Italian Hairdresser Awards.
- The most British of the Italians, in his geometrically-perfect work he finds the synthesis between the English school and the soft femininity of Italian style.
- A bright young star in the hairstyling world who has already found his unique style, the perfect balance of technique, energy and creativity.
Our International Ambassadors
Multi-Award leader & stylist with over 28 years of experience, Bill of Tsiknaris Hair is a household name on the Brisbane Hair Fashion scene; and internationally recognised for his creative collection work.
- A great stylist and an outstanding teacher, his history with Alfaparf is longstanding, as well as his connection to fashion and the Spanish academic world.
- A British accent and a punk rock style that he redesigns with a funky twist for timeless, colorful and geometric collections.
- His “fusion hairstyling” effectively combines years of English school with the excellence of Italian fashion and the typical Latin American taste.
CUCO E GUILLE
- A team channeling Mexico’s warmth, passion and tradition through the art of colors and updos.
18 years of experience linked to iconic names in the history of hairdressing.
With 19 years of experience, he joined the APM Mexico style team in 2016 conducting visuals in Central America.
Ten years of experience as an educator and artist looking for new techniques that can create added value in salons. Cassie is what is called an ONLIFE artist, as she moves skillfully on every type of platform, both on and offline.